November 7, 2011

Hello World...


Hey Everyone… As many of you know, I am currently onboard ‘The World’ cruise ship doing a 2 month internship program. For those of you who don’t know…this ship is unique in that it is continuously traveling around the world on a 3 year cycle, and is designed for its residents to enjoy the world without ever leaving home…if you can imagine that. The ship is extremely luxurious and the residents actually own this ship and all of the condos on it…so if you’re imagining thousands of people shuffling through weekly…that’s not what we’re dealing with here. It’s personalized service at the very highest level.
I’ve decided to try this blog thing as a way to share any happy, sad, interesting or funny moments with you as I embark on this new adventure all by myself. Forgive the all the self portraits…I’ve taken quite a few solo adventures already and it’s the only way I can capture the moment! Please enjoy! … Love & miss you all (and yes…I’ve been homesick a few nights, so feel free to send me kind loving messages LOL) 

1 comment: