November 16, 2011

Girls night out Kusadasi, Turkey



Dinner & a night off was much needed and appreciated, they don’t teach hospitality like this in school! We talked, we laughed, drank wine, talked about our ‘intern issues’ and it was really great to talk to people who had gone through this experience before…  working on a ship is like doing Christmas training and NCAA’s all in one week, every week, with no Sundays! It’s like a marathon at full speed lol. It’s kinda cool though…I used to consider going to bed at 10:30 and waking up at 6 a late night and not enough sleep…. When the next day all I had was practice and school. Being here is teaching me that my body & mind can withstand a lot more than I give it credit for…and hey, you can sleep when you die right? I don’t know if I believe that though… cuz everyone who says that is still alive, how would they know? Anyways…the dinner was GREAT! Pics below J



No comments:

Post a Comment