November 17, 2011

Julianne is getting married…


One of my best friends Julianne is getting married this Saturday, and all week I’ve not been able to stop thinking of her and this amazing journey she about to start! I promised a video…which I am still going to try to deliver, but with the weather out here and being at sea, I’m not sure I will be able to upload it. So here goes, a little tribute for you & by proxy-Ty too J
It’s funny how you come to college and think “okay, 4 years later, I’ll just turn around and go back where I came from”…

 I remember when Julianne and I used to talk about our high school boyfriends together… now we’re getting our masters together & probably our PHD together! Imagine that. We’ve come a long way J So this week…when I know you’ll be stressed and feeling a little crazy, remember how much you’ve grown since first arriving in Auburn, and what a great man you will have at your side for the rest of your life. You’ve accomplished so much already as an individual, and now you get to share that everyday with TY! Remember to BE YOU, cuz that’s the Julianne we all love & really enjoy every moment that comes along this week (good or bad), because this is your once in a lifetime…and remember, drink an extra glass of wine for me! Don’t worry-we’ll have your two month anniversary celebration when I am back in January! Haha

I love you sooo much and wish I could be there with you! 


1 comment:

  1. I'm so lame....I just cried and I'm not even getting married!

    ReplyDelete